Pretty In Pink! What To Buy & How To Wear It
Pretty shades of pink are big news from clothing to shoes and accessories. Be inspired by our top street style looks and 21 must-have buys...
There is no disputing that pink is having a fashion moment with everything from clothing to shoes and accessories being tinted in many incarnations of this pretty and flattering hue. And while there is no denying it is a super feminine colour, it's extremely versatile too, and can definitely be worn in a variety of ways to suit a range of style personalities be yours girlie, edgy, sporty or classic. Here are three of my top tips for wearing pink;
- Wear different shades of pink together - Create a tonal look by teaming different shades of pink together. To toughen the look up add a shoe with gold or silver hardware and bold accessories, or to keep the look sweet go for nude shoes and fine accessories
- Treat like white and team with colour and print - Don't be afraid to wear pink as you would white. It looks great with bold shades like emerald, khaki, mustard, coral and red as well as more subtle shades of metallics. It also works particularly well with this season/s key prints too - polka
- Go minimal - What to keep your look pared down and sporty? Make your next pair of causal sneakers a pastel pink and team with white or distressed denim and cosy knits or casual tees in white and grey.
Now there is only a few things left to do:
1. Check out my fave street style inspiration.
2. SHOP my edit of 21 must-have PINK buys.