Wear Your Hair Like This For Instant Cool
Scroll through your social media feeds and you’ll note there’s definitely a must “do” when it comes to hair! Yep, who would have thought that the careless just ‘hopping in the shower’ half top-knot is your key to nailing effortless chic! Mastered by a who's who of models and celebrities including Mary-Kate Olsen, Alexandra Spencer (below), it’s sure to become your go-to do too. Best bit? It looks even better with second day (read: dirty!) hair. Pass the dry shampoo!
HAIR HOW-TO: The 4-Step Half Top-Knot
1. Take the top half of your hair to the back and secure it on the top of your head (the messier it looks the better).
2. Plait your ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic band.
3. Twist the plait into a circular motion until it forms into a bun and tie it with a hair tie.
4. Use bobby pins to neaten any parts out of place and voila!
- Photos courtesy of: Burton via Pinterest